Been a while since I’ve posted anything personal other then my poems, I posted this to my tumblr–11 facts about me, enjoy!:)
1. My last name is Mc Geown. My family made a mistake on my birth certificate and so on all my official documents that’s what it is. The rest of my family, except for me and my brother have the last name McGeown with no space.
2. In elementary school I was voted most likely to be Prime Minister.
3. I have been passionate about writing since grade 1. When we would get free time I would spend time writing by myself, and my teacher was concerned about me. I was really shy as a kid and didn’t really make friends until grade 4.
4. I am currently on the a team in the farm system for the British Baseball Federation, it is their big league here, not a big deal but something I do.
5. I am currently in the UK doing my Masters In Social Work but I am from Canada, I love it here so far.
6. I love chocolate so much that after one Easter I took all of the chocolate I got to bed with me, it all melted, and needless to say my mom was horrified at the brown mess she walked into the next morning.
7. I have a bucket list, it is simple and goes as such; get published, help someone at their worst, play a meaningful sports game, make a good song.
8. I am 6′5′′, the weather up here is great, and no, I don’t play basketball or volleyball.
9. Last year (2016) I got into a terrible accident with a moose hitting my windshield, all I have left is a scar on my shoulder from glass entering there, but it really made me want to take writing more seriously and led to me starting this blog.
10. I have 4 siblings. An older brother, a younger sister and two younger half sisters, I love them all very much.
11. I have anxiety and depression and have struggled with them quite a bit over the last few years, this inspires a lot of my writing and has motivated me to get into a helping profession.